Green IT and virtualisation gaining importance in enterprise

| April 29, 2015

Green IT and virtualisation technologies are attracting significant attention from enterprises globally primarily as a competitive advantage relating to cost savings, as a result of improved operational efficiency, faster provisioning, and improved resiliency. Further, virtualisation is becoming increasingly important to drive economies of scale, and to maximise utilisation of resources, according to researchers Kable.

According to Kable, the top 10 vendors contributed 46.4% of the total green IT and virtualisation market size in 2012, with this proportion increasing by 1.7% to reach a figure of 48.1% in 2013.

Source: Strategic Focus Report – Green IT and Virtualization: Technology and market trends — NEW YORK, April 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ —

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , ,

Category: Applications, Green ICT, Wires

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: